Pasta Fazul Soup, DinnerCourse: DinnerCuisine: American
This classic Italian soup is filled with flavor and texture.
1 Pasta Fazul soup package from Best Darn Foods
1 48 oz. Chicken Broth
1 15 oz. Cannelloni Beans
¼ C Parmigiano, Reggiano or Romano
- In a 3 Quart soup pot add 1 can of undrained beans
- Smash about 1/2 of the beans with the back of a spoon
- Pour in chicken broth and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat to simmer
- Add soup packet
- Continue cooking about 20 minutes until pasta is tender
- Optional Additions: diced pepperoni or prosciutto. Serves 4-6.