Cheeseburger in Paradise Soup, Lunch or DinnerCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: American
A creamy soup that tastes like a hearty cheese burger.
1 Cheeseburger in Paradise soup package from Best Darn Foods
1 6 oz can Sliced Mushroom
1 32 oz box Beef broth
1 lb. ground beef
2 T Flour
2 C milk
8 oz. Velveeta Cheese
1 C water
- In a 3 Quart soup pot brown ground beef
- Add 2 T flour to coat meat until blended
- Add soup mix with water, mushrooms and beef broth
- Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer for 15-20 minutes until potatoes are tender
- On low heat add cubed Velveeta Cheese and milk for 10 minutes until creamy
- Optional Additions: crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, croutons or soup crackers. Serves 4-6.