Italian Wedding Soup
.5 lbs ground beef, chicken, or turkey
6 cups (48 oz) chicken broth
2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- To make meatballs: Combine ground meat, egg, cheese, salt, pepper, and spice packets in a bowl until completely blended.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and set aside when done
- While meatballs are baking combine soup mix and broth in a 3-quart soup pot
- Bring to a boil then lower heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add meatballs to pot and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Ingredients: Acini De Pepe pasta, carrots, spinach, parsley, onion, garlic, flavored bread crumbs, Serves 8.