Apple Crisp, DessertCourse: DessertCuisine: American
A delightful dessert served warm with ice cream.
1 Apple Crisp Dessert package from Best Darn Foods (flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and raisins)
7 medium sized apples
1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and slice apples, mix with raisin-spice packet.
- Place in greased 9×9 baking pan.
- In bowl mix flour mixture with an egg until crumbly.
- Sprinkle mixture over apples.
- Melt butter and pour over top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.